Volunteer with us and make a difference in your community!
How you can help:
- Join committees – they meet monthly or work is done out of Habitat office.
- Donate to ReStore- call and we will pick up and then send a thank you receipt.
- Join Carpenters Club – way to donate each time a house is begun.
- Matching Gift Program – this awesome program is seasonal so check with us to find out if it’s currently in force.
- Come out and build – as an individual or as a group – great way to learn carpentry skills.
- Become part of the ReStore volunteer staff.
- Call the Habitat Office at 856-299-7995 to donate, volunteer, or more information.
Would you like to volunteer on a build site? Volunteers must be 16 years of age to volunteer on a build site and must be 18 years old to use power tools. For more information, e-mail or call 856-299-7995.
Dowload the Volunteer Form (for minors and adults). Fill the form out online, save to your computers and then email to . Please note that you do NOT need a printer to do this.
Habitat for Humanity Safety Courses
These courses are taken through Lockton Affinity, Habitat’s insurance provider. When these courses are taken it helps Habitat lower insurance costs. Each course takes about 5-15 minutes and offers practical reminders. A training certificate is sent to the local affiliate.
To start, visit https://hfhaffiliateinsurance.com/volunteers, click on the "Online Safety Training Courses" button in the blue box and follow the instructions.
The following courses are suggested:
- Volunteering on a H4H site
- Slip, trip, and falls(the number one cause of OSHA reported accidents)
- Ladder safety
- Eye protection
- Portable Power tool safety (For those over 18)
Care-a-Vanners Survey - Take survey now
ReStore Volunteer Opportunites